to Obermenzinger Gymnasium!
Dear parents and pupils,
Providing individual support in a friendly, caring atmosphere and with a varied daily routine is at the centre of all the institutions of the Münchner Schulstiftung.
The Obermenzinger Gymnasium is a private school located in the lovely residential district of Obermenzing. Due to its small size and caring atmosphere, the Obermenzinger Gymnasium provides an environment in which both pupils and teachers feel comfortable and are able to build the foundations of a successful school experience. more ...
What defines us – our special features
- G9 (expiring G8) – branches: Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Gymnasium (WWG) and Sprachliches Gymnasium (SG)
- Small class sizes, small school with 340 pupils and 75 employees – 'direct communication'
- Two-Teacher System / Pedagogical Assistants
- Bilingual teaching since 2013
- ABIplus®: acquire a professional qualification in addition to Abitur
- MusiKultur & elective courses: art, theater or music or instrumental and orchestral lessons. Diverse cultural education
- STEM-friendly school – ICDL (International/European computer driver’s license)
- Living Europe / Erasmus+ – successful in European student and teacher projects since 1996
- Various excursions and study trips (to GB, France, India, Ethiopia, etc.)
- Healthy meals in our own cafeteria – two chefs for lunch
- Elective courses and clubs: diving, golf, photography course, handicrafts, robotics, tennis, Chinese and others
- Team of psychologists and counsellors
- Revision courses in core subjects
- Quality management since 2000